TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Re-recording for Annavaram directed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao, presented by RB Choudary and jointly produced by SV Prasad and Paras Jain on the banner of Mega Super Good Films with Pawan Kalyan and Asin in the lead would begin from November 1. Presenter of the film RB Choudary says, 'The film has all elements that are expected by the audiences in general and the Pawan Kalyan's fans in particular in Pawan Kalyan's movie. He was presented in a never before style in this film. Especially in fights and dances, one could notice a novel hero. The film has all kinds of elements that could attract the audiences. We are sure that the film would create new records in Telugu film industry. At least 95 per cent shoot was completed only a song remained balance, which would be shot on the hero and heroine from December 5 at Ramoji Film City. The audio would be released in the second week of December, and the film would hit the screen on December 29.'
One of the producers SV Prasad says, 'It is a pride for our banner to make Annavaram with Pawan Kalyan. He did a lot of homework and worked very hard in this film. We are sure that his fans would be thrilled to watch their hero.' Another producer Paras Jain says, 'This is a film with brother-sister sentiment. We have cent per cent confidence over the success of the film.' Sandhya, Nagababu, Lal, Asish Vidyarthi, Sivabalaji, Brahmaji, Brahmanandam, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, Venumadhav, Tanikella Bharani, Mallikarjuna Rao, MS Narayana, LB Sriram, Ranganath and others are in the cast. Story is by Perarasu, dialogues are by Janardhana Maharshi, music is by Ramana Gogula, cinematography is by N Sriram, while screenplay and direction are by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao.