TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There are certain qualifications that the audience normally expects from a Rajinikanth heroine- she has to look good and shouldn't be excessively glamorous. Of course, after starring in a film with him, heroines usually become the highest paid actresses in the industry.
But lot of attention goes into the actress image before she stars in the film.
Attempts are on right now to dub and release Shriya's Telugu film, Arjun in Tamil. Varendaa Maduraikku is the name of the film. What makes this film special is the fact that Shriya has played a very glamorous role in it.
Director Shankar and AVM were very particular about not letting the actress star in any other film before the release of Shivaji. But they didn't expect that they'll have to face the problem of films dubbed from Telugu.
The other big attraction of the film, of course, is the reconstruction of Madurai Meenakshi temple. Its art director, Thotta Dharani won the National award for the film.
This is one interesting development to watch out for. Meanwhile, Shankar and the team of Shivaji have almost completed the film's shooting. Post-production works will begin in another few days.