TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Director cum producer EVV Satyanarayana, who made Kitakitalu with 'Allari Naresh' as hero, is planning another film with the same hero in the name of Attili Sattibabu LKG. The film would be formally launched on January 1 at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. Several prominent film personalities are being invited for the launch. EVV says, 'We are planning to complete the shooting and other formalities within four months and release the film at the end of April or in the first week of May.' Kausha, who played heroine in Premaya Namaha and Raraju was selected as the female lead. Sheetal is being introduced as heroine through this film. The movie will also have a debutant music director called Srikrishna .