TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Director cum producer EVV Satyanarayana, who made Kitakitalu with 'Allari Naresh' as hero, is planning another film with the same hero in the name of Attili Sattibabu LKG. The film would be formally launched on January 1 at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. Several prominent film personalities are being invited for the launch. EVV says, 'We are planning to complete the shooting and other formalities within four months and release the film at the end of April or in the first week of May.' Kausha, who played heroine in Premaya Namaha and Raraju was selected as the female lead. Sheetal is being introduced as heroine through this film. The movie will also have a debutant music director called Srikrishna .