TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The Bollywood hit film Baabool directed by Ravi Chopra on the banner of BR Films is being dubbed into Telugu as Premabhishekam. It may be mentioned here that the old classic Premabhishekham with Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Sridevi and Jayasudha directed by Dasari Narayana Rao was the biggest hit during those days. Producer of the Telugu version of the latest Premabhishekam, Santosh Kumar says, "Thespian and the late NT Rama Rao's daughter-in-law Madhavi Sai Krishna is presenting this film. It is a rarest opportunity to dub a film made on a prestigious banner like BR Films by BR Chopra into Telugu. Moreover, the film has different elements like family, sentiment and love which are the favourites of the Telugu audiences. In fact, it is Amitabh Bachchan who advised us to dub the film into Telugu. The audio has become a big hit in Hindi already. We will soon release the Telugu audio in a week's time. The film would be released simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi languages on December 8. Hema Malini, Salman Khan, John Abraham, Rani Mukherjee are in the cast, while Adesh Srivastava gave music for the film.'