TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The Telugu audiences are well aware that popular producer cum director YVS Choudary is planning a film Okka Magaadu under the Bommarillu Vaari banner with Balakrishna in the lead role. If everything goes as planned, Anushka will be roped in as the heroine. There were rumours that Balakrishna is playing a dual role in this film but there is no truth in it. It has been learnt that Balakrishna is changing his attire for a few minutes like an old man and that was thought to be the other role.
Another interesting point that came the fore is that the famous make-up man, who was brought from Australia to do make up for Kamal Hassan in Bharatiyudu, which made him look entirely different from his original get-up was brought again to do make-up for Balakrishna by YVS Choudary. The Telugu audiences will have to wait and watch whether they could identify Balakrishna in the new make-up because of the magic that the Australian make-up man.