TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Choreographer-turned-actor Prabhudeva tested his hand in direction and his debut film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana was a big hit. However, his second film Pournami proved a dud and gave him disappointment. But, he had decided to regain his glory, of course, this time in Tamil film industry. He is directing the remake of the super-hit Telugu film Pokiri in Tamil. There are strong rumours in the film industry that Prabhudeva had got an excellent opportunity this time to direct Chiranjeevi, for the remake of the Lage Raho Munnabhai which came as a sequel to Munnabhai MBBS.
The title of the film was also said to be okayed as Shankar Dada Zindabad. But Prabhudeva is not confirming the news nor condemning it. For Prabhudeva, Rajanikant is like a 'Superman' and he had a great respect to him. Moreover, he claims that he gets inspiration from him. In a chat with a newspaper recently, Prabhudeva admitted that he had a strong belief on God. 'Though I am a choreographer in films, it is God, who is the real choreographer and director who runs the entire show on the earth. Once the shooting of Tamil Pokiri I am planning to go and visit Ayyappa,' says Prabhudeva.