TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The Bollywood super duper hit film Malamaal Weekly is now being remade into Telugu as Bhagya Lakshmi Bumper Draw. Rajendra Prasad is playing the lead role in this film alongside Rishi and Farzana. They are paired in this village backdrop comedy which is hilarious. The director of this film, Nidhi Prasad said, 'The dialogues are the highlight of this movie. The speciality of this movie is that L.B.Sriram script. L.B. Sriram, a top telugu comedy artist who has taken a break as a writer, has written the dialogues of this film.
He also said 'The music is the life of this film. Chakri has taken this responsibility and has given wonderful tunes for the film. This film is no way different from the earlier musical hits directed by me. Not only the songs but also the picturisation of the songs will steal the hearts of the audience'. The audio of this film is being planned to release on the 19th of this month. This film, produced by Raju, Shyam Sunder and Praveen under the banner Silver Screen Movies, presented by Pradeep Gaiquad and directed by Nidhi Prasad, is getting ready to release soon.
Priyadarshan the Bollywood film director who made Maalamaal Weekly will attend the audio release of his film. It is being remade in Telugu as Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw with Rajendra Prasad in the lead role. The audio of the Telugu version is slated for release on October 19 and the director of the original version was invited for the grand gala function. Chakri gave fantastic tunes to the songs of Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw. The film had completed all the formalities and is almost ready to be released by the end of October.