TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
The Bollywood super duper hit film Malamaal Weekly is now being remade into Telugu as Bhagya Lakshmi Bumper Draw. Rajendra Prasad is playing the lead role in this film alongside Rishi and Farzana. They are paired in this village backdrop comedy which is hilarious. The director of this film, Nidhi Prasad said, 'The dialogues are the highlight of this movie. The speciality of this movie is that L.B.Sriram script. L.B. Sriram, a top telugu comedy artist who has taken a break as a writer, has written the dialogues of this film.
He also said 'The music is the life of this film. Chakri has taken this responsibility and has given wonderful tunes for the film. This film is no way different from the earlier musical hits directed by me. Not only the songs but also the picturisation of the songs will steal the hearts of the audience'. The audio of this film is being planned to release on the 19th of this month. This film, produced by Raju, Shyam Sunder and Praveen under the banner Silver Screen Movies, presented by Pradeep Gaiquad and directed by Nidhi Prasad, is getting ready to release soon.
Priyadarshan the Bollywood film director who made Maalamaal Weekly will attend the audio release of his film. It is being remade in Telugu as Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw with Rajendra Prasad in the lead role. The audio of the Telugu version is slated for release on October 19 and the director of the original version was invited for the grand gala function. Chakri gave fantastic tunes to the songs of Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw. The film had completed all the formalities and is almost ready to be released by the end of October.