TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The Rajendra Prasad-starrer Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw, remake of popular Bollywood film Malamaal Weekly, has completed its shooting schedule and is in post-production formalities. The film is directed by Nidhi Prasad and produced by V Srinivas on Silver Screen Pictures banner, with Rishi and Farjana in lead roles. The unit is quite confident on the success of the film, as the original is quite hilarious and proved a hit with the audiences. As the film is basically an entertainer, almost all the comedians in the Telugu film industry were roped in one character or the other. The film will hit the screen next month.