TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The shooting of Mukkanti being made simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil languages on the banner of Shukra Cine Creations was launched at Ramakrishna Cine Studios in Hyderabad on November 27. Nandamuri Mohana Krishna gave the clap, while Nandamuri Ramakrishna switched on the camera for the muhurat shot. Earlier, Nandamuri Jayashankar Krishna performed formal puja activities. Later, Tarakaratna says, 'I took a long gap from my last film 'No'. It is a very good character and has lots of scope to perform. Moreover the role had a lot of mass appeal. I am playing the role of a youth who looks innocent but intelligent. Rajkiran of 'Pandem Kodi'-fame is playing a special role in this film. There are three heroines in the film.' Director Rajkrishna says, 'This is my debut film. I gained experience in the department of direction by working as an assistant to Selvabharati. In fact, I prepared this story some seven years ago. I came to a conclusion that Tarakaratna would suit the role best after watching his film Okato Number Kurradu. I immediately approached him and narrated the story to which he okayed. Moreover, I got very good producers and I will utilize this opportunity to prove myself.
One of the producers Kartikeyan says, 'So far I am in the real estate business and entered the film industry for the first time to make this bilingual film and I wish the film would be a big success.' Another producer Kesavan says, 'I have experience in making films in Tamil and several of my films were big hits. However, this is my debut film in Telugu. We are introducing a new face as villain in this film. We will continue shooting for 25 days and the film would be completed in a single schedule.' Heroines Puja Gandhi, Shamna and Bhuvana thanked the producers and director for giving them an opportunity. Asish Vidyardhi, Brahmanandam, Malaysia Sreenu, Pasupati, Jayalalitha and others are in the cast. Camera is by Arul Das, action is by Super Subbarayan, music is by Srikanth Deva, story, screenplay and direction are by Rajkrishna.