TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
After the super hit movie Stalin, actor Chiranjeevi is in Kerala for the story discussion of his next venture. Even before release of Stalin, Chiranjeevi had heard a couple of stories from well known directors P. Vasu and Amma Rajasekhar.
However, it is said that he is interested in the remake of Lage Raho Munnabhai. Also, the biography of Vuyyalawada Narasimha Reddy is finding favour with him. If it is going to be this movie, then Chiranjeevi himself has plans to direct it