TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Padma Bhushan Megastar Chiranjeevi urged his fans to stay back at home and not to try to come to Vizag to witness the awarding of honorary doctorate by the Andhra University. In a statement released to the press, Chiranjeevi says, 'I convey my heartfelt thanks to all those who greeted me after the announcement by the Andhra University about awarding the doctorate. I have received a number of phone calls, SMS messages, e-mails and other kinds of greetings from many of my well-wishers, friends and fans from within and outside the State. I thank you one and all. I came to know that some of my fans are getting ready to reach Vizag to meet me personally at the Andhra University on November 6. But that convocation would be held in a hall which could accommodate only few thousands of people and that too in presence of some special invitees. Immediately after the convocation, I will return to Hyderabad. Hence I may not be able to meet anyone personally which might disappoint you. I don't want such situation. Through this statement I would like to appeal all my fans to stay back at their respective places and watch it through television channels in their news coverage. Hope all my fans would understand my feelings.