TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
There were several rumours that Chiranjeevi is going to launch a new regional party. This news is also spreading rapidly among the political parties also.
Especially, the issue is being debated widely in the context of division of the State with the formation of Telangana.
The issue was openly discussed by CPI State secretary Narayana during the unveiling of a statue of Koraganji Sekhar Babu.
He says, 'I got reliable information that Chiranjeevi is launching a new party. If his party comes into existence, the number of parties to vie for the power would further go up.'
Keeping in view the Assembly elections in the next two/three years, the CPI leader called upon the party cadre to get ready to strengthen their party right from now itself.
He says, 'There will be unexpected change in the political equations if the Megastar really joins the politics.'