TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
There were several rumours that Chiranjeevi is going to launch a new regional party. This news is also spreading rapidly among the political parties also.
Especially, the issue is being debated widely in the context of division of the State with the formation of Telangana.
The issue was openly discussed by CPI State secretary Narayana during the unveiling of a statue of Koraganji Sekhar Babu.
He says, 'I got reliable information that Chiranjeevi is launching a new party. If his party comes into existence, the number of parties to vie for the power would further go up.'
Keeping in view the Assembly elections in the next two/three years, the CPI leader called upon the party cadre to get ready to strengthen their party right from now itself.
He says, 'There will be unexpected change in the political equations if the Megastar really joins the politics.'