TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
These days directing a film has become very easy. Almost everyone is coming forward to direct the film. Cinematographers, choreographers and dialogue writers are turning directors. While Lawrence succeeded in his attempt, Prabhudeva is some now lagging behind. When it comes to dialogue writers, Trivikram Srinivas proved himself, while Paruchuri Brothers tried their hand in direction. Janardhan Maharshi also gave a hit like Gopi Goodemeda Pilli.
Very recently Kulasekhar also turned a director and his film Premalekha Raasaa is almost ready for release. In this backdrop noted lyricist and painter Sivakasi Dutta, father of music director Keeravani is becoming a director soon. The film is likely to begin its shoot from next month and the details are awaited.