TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It seems there is a good competition is running between various television channels in Telugu. While some channels try to woo the audiences with gold and other gifts, some other channels try to grab their attention with serials of different kinds. But when it comes to cinema, Zee Telugu channel is leaping ahead of all of them. The channel is all out to grab the satellite rights of various latest films including Sainikudu of Maheshbabu, Annavaram of Pawan Kalyan, Raakhi of NTR, Munna of Prabhas, Aadavari Maatalaku Ardhale Verule of Venkatesh and Bommarillu of Siddharth. It is learnt the Zee TV is paying fancy rates to the producers to bag these rights. According to sources in the film industry, the Zee Telugu offered Rs 1.40 crores for Sainikudu satellite rights. However, when it comes to the live telecast of Bommarillu function to be held at Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, the Zee TV backtracked as the organizers demanded a hefty payment.