TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Heroine Farjana is dreaming of an ambitious future in Telugu film industry. Her first film Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw was a hit and she also earned a place to act in Seema Sastry opposite Allari Naresh.
She did shy away from shedding clothes and look sexy in wet clothing in Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw. The success of the first film gave her a boost in vying for more chances in Tollywood.
Moreover, she is participating in many TV programmes and trying to approach the audiences even closer. It may be mentioned here that heroines like Trisha, Ileana, Nayanatara and Bhoomika have become very popular and reached the top slot by proving themselves as heroines in their debut films.
Now Farjana is trying to earn name and fame like them. According to her, she likes Siddhartha among the young generation heroes.