TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Heroine Farjana is dreaming of an ambitious future in Telugu film industry. Her first film Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw was a hit and she also earned a place to act in Seema Sastry opposite Allari Naresh.
She did shy away from shedding clothes and look sexy in wet clothing in Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw. The success of the first film gave her a boost in vying for more chances in Tollywood.
Moreover, she is participating in many TV programmes and trying to approach the audiences even closer. It may be mentioned here that heroines like Trisha, Ileana, Nayanatara and Bhoomika have become very popular and reached the top slot by proving themselves as heroines in their debut films.
Now Farjana is trying to earn name and fame like them. According to her, she likes Siddhartha among the young generation heroes.