TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tara, Suman, Venugopal and Priyanka are playing lead roles in the Myitri Kalamandir banner film Ganga. It is a "clean and good" film according to Sekhar Yelamanchi who is the director. At the press meet on this occasion, the unit members claimed that compared to the present kind of films being made this film is clean and a mature film which has been accepted and acclaimed by the viewers-it gives "a feel good" impression. The urban viewers have approved of the film and the appreciation collected by this film gives immense pleasure to the cast and crew who worked hard to make it. The Telangana cause, the dialogues and labourism trend in todays times is the theme of the film which has been well accepted. The director also stated that all the members have put in their best including the writer, actors, women organizations fighting for the good cause of the film and have worked together towards it. Director Sekhar Yelamanchi expressed his gratitude for the opportunity that he was given to make the film.