TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Directed by K Satyanarayana (Satish) and produced by Haranath Policharla with Ramanaidu and Kalyani in the lead roles, Hope film is going to be screened on November 28 in the Indian Panorama section at the International Film Festival of India being held at Goa. Hope is the only Telugu film which was selected for screening in IFFI. Producer Haranath says, 'My friend's daughter was top in the class at Bangalore. Once she came second in the class and unable to bear the humiliation, she committed suicide. That incident moved me a lot. It made me to rethink and give a message to the society on the education system and the changes that are needed in the present system. The result is Hope. We convinced Ramanaidu to play an important role in this film as we wanted to give the message in a strong way by an eminent personality and our idea worked well. Though it is the first film for Suresh, he brought out the film like a very experienced director. Though Ramanaidu is not new to the camera, he played only very small characters in different films and made his screen presence. But in his 40-year-long career, he did never played such a lengthy role in any film. Moreover, he got good appreciation from various quarters on his excellent performance. We applied for an exemption of entertainment tax for our film, so as to make all the children watch this film. Once we get an approval from the State government, we will release the film in the State.