TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The shooting of I saw Christ was launched yesterday under the direction of Anthony. It is being produced by Vijay under the banner of Anvi Creations with Baby Richita in the lead role on October 17. Father David gave the clap,and Daivagna Sharma switched on the camera for the muhurat shot picturised with Baby Richita. Producer Vijay says, 'Instead of searching of God, one had to look for the God among the human beings. Humanity is greater than religion. These are the key points on which the film would run. We gave the title justification with a 10-year-old girl's story in the backdrop. At the same time, we are trying to give the true meaning behind the Jesus teachings. We carry out the graphic works first and then go for regular shooting.'
Director Anthony says, 'I worked with Manishankar as a visualiser for three years and I also had good experience in direction as well as editing. The film would be made in Telugu, Tamil, English, Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam languages in phase-wise. We are making efforts to bring out a film with good technical qualities with a low budget. At the same time, the story value of the film is excellent. With all my experience and expertise, I will try to mould each and every frame in such a way that they would remain in the minds of the audiences for a long time.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Maharathi-next Lalitha Kalanjali film
NRI Chitram gets overseas rights