TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Her Telugu films Devdas and Pokkiri were super hits and she became the busiest star around. At the same time, she's acting in Munna, Rakhi and Aata. She made her Tamil film debut in KD but she could not even give dates for films with Surya or Vijay.
Was she refusing to act in Tamil films? "No, it's not like that. I am so busy with Telugu films that I don't even time to eat or sleep, so where do I have time for Tamil films? When the right time comes, I wish to create a stir in Kollywood too." Ileana hails from Goa. She's doing her MA by correspondence. She loves Bharatanatyam, Odissi, Kuchipudi and ballet.
What's her take on love? "My parents had a love marriage. They have given me also the green signal. I will definitely have a love marriage."
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Heroines mobbed by Andhra fans
Sneha to handle own dates