TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Her Telugu films Devdas and Pokkiri were super hits and she became the busiest star around. At the same time, she's acting in Munna, Rakhi and Aata. She made her Tamil film debut in KD but she could not even give dates for films with Surya or Vijay.
Was she refusing to act in Tamil films? "No, it's not like that. I am so busy with Telugu films that I don't even time to eat or sleep, so where do I have time for Tamil films? When the right time comes, I wish to create a stir in Kollywood too." Ileana hails from Goa. She's doing her MA by correspondence. She loves Bharatanatyam, Odissi, Kuchipudi and ballet.
What's her take on love? "My parents had a love marriage. They have given me also the green signal. I will definitely have a love marriage."
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Heroines mobbed by Andhra fans
Sneha to handle own dates