TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Helping others is not new to film industry people. While some do it openly by launching charitable trusts, some others do it discreetly. But time and again, the film stars are not averse to help others.
Latest is an incident where Jagapatibabu learnt about one Ramesh languishing in jail on some criminal charges through a private TV channel and rose to the occasion to help his family. He went to his house and consoled his family members. He promised them to provide Rs 3,000 every month for their needs. At the same time, when Ramesh's second daughter Priya got married to Taya Singh, Jagapati Babu attended the wedding and presented Rs 10,000 to the newly-wed couple. Talking to newsmen he always liked to extend help to those in need. So far, Jagapathi Babu is considered an unassuming person in the film industry, but it came to light that he is also in the forefront like several other artistes, who help those in need discreetly.