TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Helping others is not new to film industry people. While some do it openly by launching charitable trusts, some others do it discreetly. But time and again, the film stars are not averse to help others.
Latest is an incident where Jagapatibabu learnt about one Ramesh languishing in jail on some criminal charges through a private TV channel and rose to the occasion to help his family. He went to his house and consoled his family members. He promised them to provide Rs 3,000 every month for their needs. At the same time, when Ramesh's second daughter Priya got married to Taya Singh, Jagapati Babu attended the wedding and presented Rs 10,000 to the newly-wed couple. Talking to newsmen he always liked to extend help to those in need. So far, Jagapathi Babu is considered an unassuming person in the film industry, but it came to light that he is also in the forefront like several other artistes, who help those in need discreetly.