TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The shooting of Jaji Malli directed by Vaikuntha Lavya and produced by Mummidisetti Shanmukha Srinivas under the banner of Sri Srinivasa Art Movies was launched at Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad recently. Pradesh Congress Committee president K Keshava Rao gave the clap, while MAA president Nagababu switched on the camera for the muhurat shot. KM Pratap performed puja on the occasion. Baladitya of 'Chantigadu'-fame and debutant heroine Damini (Chaitra) are playing lead roles in the film. Baladitya said, 'Like my debut film, this film also has a good love story that could touch the hearts of audiences. At the same time there is a good scope for music in this film. Bheri Uma Mahesh gave good tunes to this film.' Damini says, 'This is my first film in Telugu. I wish I would earn a good recognition through this film'.
Director Vaikuntha Lavya said, 'I have experience in making documentaries and TV serials and this is my first venture as a feature film. I am making this film sans obscenity and indecency. It would attract all classes of audiences.' Music director Bheri Umamahesh said, 'This is my second film. I am sure that I could give good tunes and attract the audiences.' Producer Shanmukha Srinivas said, 'There are nine songs and all of them were already recorded. We are planning to complete the film in a single schedule.' Story, screenplay and direction are by Vaikuntha Lavya.