TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Monday, December 11, 2006
The successful Kannada film Inspector Jhansi is being planned to be dubbed into Telugu as Jhansi IPS on the banner of Sri Sarva Sai Films by Sai Ratnam. Giving details, Sairatnam says, 'The film achieved tremendous success in Kannada'. The dubbing activities have begun on December 7 with puja activities. Prema played the role of an efficient police officer in this film.
There are five songs and seven fights in the film. We will complete all the formalities by December-end and prepare the first copy as early as possible. Anand, Neha, Rahul, Jai Jagadeesh, Sobharaj, Tulasi are in the cast. Dialogues are by M Rajasekhar Reddy, music is by Sandeepsen and Dileep Sen, editing is by Madhu, fights are by KD Venkatesh. While Nannesha is the presenter, Sairatnam is the producer of the film
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Annavaram cans song in Ramoji Film City
Suresh productions to the rescue of Dhee