TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Harishankar Goudn is bringing out Kal Kaa Nawab on the banner of Annadri Art Films under the direction of Gundreddi Srinivas, in the typical Deccan Hindi language, with Toyaz and Manjusri in the lead. The talkie part shooting of the film was almost completed. Presently shooting is in progress at Hi-Tech City and its surrounding areas.
Director says, 'The film was made in the backdrop of the Old City of Hyderabad. It is the story of four youths. Who will be the king of tomorrow is the basic storyline which have to be watched on the silver screen.'
Producer says, 'The audio of the film would be released in the first week of January and the film by the end of January.' Jeeva, Narsing Yadav, Melkote, Jakir, Dhanraj, Musheer and others are in the cast. Dialogues are by Wahid, camera is by SK Rafi, music and lyrics are by Basheer.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Simran in dual role for Okka Magaadu
Mallika Sherawat eyes south