TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Harishankar Goudn is bringing out Kal Kaa Nawab on the banner of Annadri Art Films under the direction of Gundreddi Srinivas, in the typical Deccan Hindi language, with Toyaz and Manjusri in the lead. The talkie part shooting of the film was almost completed. Presently shooting is in progress at Hi-Tech City and its surrounding areas.
Director says, 'The film was made in the backdrop of the Old City of Hyderabad. It is the story of four youths. Who will be the king of tomorrow is the basic storyline which have to be watched on the silver screen.'
Producer says, 'The audio of the film would be released in the first week of January and the film by the end of January.' Jeeva, Narsing Yadav, Melkote, Jakir, Dhanraj, Musheer and others are in the cast. Dialogues are by Wahid, camera is by SK Rafi, music and lyrics are by Basheer.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Simran in dual role for Okka Magaadu
Mallika Sherawat eyes south