TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Kalyanram is presently busy in the shooting of Lakshmi Kalyanam directed by Teja. According to Telugu film industry sources, the hero, who proved himself as a mass hero with his successful films like Athanokkade and Asaadhyudu is making strategic moves to improve his career. As his present project is nearing completion, he planned another movie. The film industry sources say that Kalyanram is planning to do a film under the direction of Swarna Subba Rao, who had earlier directed 'Vijayendra Varma' with Balakrishna in the lead. Of course, the film failed at box office. The film in the combination of Kalyanram and Swarna Subba Rao is likely to be produced by Katragadda Lokesh, who had produced Chinnodu with Sumanth and Charmi in the lead recently. It is further learnt that Kalyanram had accepted the story narrated by Swarna Subba Rao and okayed the film.