TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Tollywood has a new entrant - a nobody who landed directly in Hyderabad from Chennai. He was a stranger to Hyderabad himself. He was a small television personality in a Madras based TV channel. He had to struggle to rise in the industry and one fine morning the moment he had been waiting for arrived. He never looked back. Now he is one of the busiest personalities in the film industry. Luck has taken him to the heights of creating a new trend in Tollywood-Jintata Chita Chita Jintata Taa. These words have taken Tollywood by storm. He pocketed this opportunity which Rajamouli. That's the reason why it is said that popularity can take a man to top.