TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Lakshmi Kalyanam has almost completed shooting. It has Nandamuri Kalyan Ram in the lead role and is directed by Teja.Chandrasekhar (Jeetu) is producing it and K Mahendra is presenting it under the Gita Art Pictures. Presenter of the film Mahendra says, 'Presently the final phase of shooting is in progress at Madanapalli and surrounding areas from August 20 and it would continue till October 20. True to the title, the shooting is also going to be like a marriage party.' Director Teja says, 'We had shot some scenes in Samballapalli, Pompalem, Seelamvaripalli and Gaddu areas. Still one chase has to be shot and two songs are to be canned. We have completed talkie part by October 8. We are planning to complete the post-production formalities by November and release the film in the second week of December. It is a great experience to work with a senior producer like Mahendra. We are confident that the film would attract all classes of audiences.'