TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Popular choreographer Raghava Lawrence turned a director with Mass. He is presently making a film called Muni in Tamil which is being dubbed into Telugu on the same name. Producer of the film Charan says, 'Lawrence is playing the hero while Vedika is playing the female lead. We are presenting a story that was never touched by anyone so far on the celluloid. We have completed almost 80 per cent of the film. Rajkiran is playing an important role in this film.' Dandapadi, Kovai Sarala, Delhi Ganesh, Minu Chakravarthy and others are in the cast. Camera is by K Guhan, editing is by Suresh Urs, action is by Super Subbarayan and music is by Ramani Bharadwaj.