TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The audio of Maa Daivam Peddayana, the dubbed version of Tamil hit film Ayyaa directed by K Balachander with Saratkumar playing a dual role and Nayanatara and Malavika playing the female leads, was released through Madhura Audio on November 29. Dr D Ramanaidu released the audio and handed over the first cassette to FDC chairman G Adiseshagiri Rao. The audio CD was released by VV Subbareddy and handed it over to Ramanaidu. Ramanaidu says, 'I know the Tamil story of this film. Several heroes could not dare to do this film. Producer PJ Reddy needs to be complimented for bringing this film into Telugu. It was a big hit in Tamil and I wish the same in Telugu.' Executive producer K Jagadeeswara Reddy says, 'I worked in the technical department of Padmalaya Studios. With the blessing of several elders I was able to produce this film. There are seven songs in this film and all of them are worth listening. We are planning to release the film in December itself.' Jayasudha, Nayanatara attended as chief guests.