TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The DTS mixing process is in progress for Maa Daivam Peddayana, the dubbed version of a successful Tamil film Ayyaa directed by K Balachander with Sharatkumar in the lead. The film is being produced by PJ Reddy on the banner of PL Arts. Executive producer Kethireddy Jagadeeswara Reddy says, 'Saratkumar is playing a dual role in this film as an MLA who works for the facelift of his village and his son, who supports his father always and fulfill his ambitions. The scenes between Saratkumar and Napoleon would highlight the value of friendship. The film runs with village as its backdrop and the scenes between Prakashraj and Saratkumar are quite interesting. We are going to release the audio on November 29.' Producer PJ Reddy says, 'There are seven songs in the film. One of the Songs was very well impressed south Indian super star Rajanikanth. It would be thrilling when it is being watched on the screen. I wish my debut venture would be a big success. We will complete the post-production formalities of the film very soon and release the film in December.