TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Shooting of the star-studded Manirathnam film Guru is drawing to a close. Song sequences are now being filmed. Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Madhavan and Vidya Balan had played the lead roles in the film that is rumored to be based on the life of Dhirubhai Ambani.
"What was it like to work with Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai?" was the question that was put to Madhavan.
"Abhishek Bachchan and I have been good friends for a long time now. Our friendship began when I was working in Manirathnam's Aayutha Yezhuthu. Abhishek was starring in the Hindi version of the film, Yuva. Both the films were shot simultaneously. He had played my role in the Hindi version.
"When we met again on the sets of Guru, it was simply the meeting of old friends.
"Everybody treats Aishwarya Rai as if she were an apsara. But that hasn't made her headstrong. She still has her feet firmly planted on the ground. Fact is- if I had the kind of fame and image that Abhishek or Aishwarya Rai had, I don't know if I would have been that down-to-earth," Maddy replied.
In the recent Tamil film Rendu, he had played dual roles for the first time in his career. The film is now doing good business all over the Tamil Nadu.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Farjana's ambitions soar high
Dasari may launch D Channel