TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
After proving himself as a successful producer by giving hits like Gang Leader and Thaali, Maganti Babu, former MP and present MLA of Dendulur constituency, is now trying his hand in running a bar and restaurant in Hyderabad. He had started 'Spice Touch' Bar and Restaurant at Banjara Hills Road No. 14, near Bhagyanagar Studios. Those who attended the inauguration include Young Tiger NT Rama Rao, directors SS Rajamouli, VV Vinayak, K Raghavendra Rao, producers D Sureshbabu, KL Narayana, BVSN Prasad, besides artistes like Mallikarjuna Rao, Jayaprakash Reddy, Sivaji, Satyam Rajesh, and others. The Bar and Restaurant was inaugurated by NT Ramarao, while various departments in the bar were inaugurated by SS Rajamouli, VV Vinayak and D Sureshbabu.