TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Directed by P Vasu of Chandramukhi-fame and produced by Vakada Appa Rao under Lalita Kalanjali Productions banner, Maharadhi has Balakrishna, Sneha and Meera Jasmine in lead roles. Story and dialogue writer Thotapalli Madhu announced the title at a press briefing and also revealed the inner meaning behind it. He says, 'Ma - Manchitanam (Noble), Ha - Hasyam (Comedy), Ra - Rasikatvam (Masculinity/glamour), Dhi - Dheeratvam (Steadfastness). The hero of the film has all these qualities. The film has a tight screenplay and it is a complete family entertainer. Every character in the film has an identity of its own.'
Producer Vakada Appa Rao said, 'Lalita Kalanjali Productions had entered the film industry with Maa Intiki Randi under the direction of Kodi Ramakrishna some 22 years ago. Again we have been brought to the fore with the cooperation of Balakrishna. We are sure that the film had all the qualities and would reach the expectations of his fans. Presently dubbing work is in progress. Gurukiran made his debut into Telugu through this film and gave good tunes to all the songs and we will release the audio soon through a popular music company.' Cinematography has been by Sekhar V Joseph, editing by Suresh Urs while the film is being presented by Rangana Adiseshaiah.