TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Warangal (UNI): Telugu Hero Mahesh Babu today attended a local court in connection with a case relating to an attack on a video parlour. The actor pleaded not guilty when the Third Additional Sessions Judge asked him if he and his fans attacked the shop for selling pirated CDs of his film Arjun, last year. The judge then posted the case for hearing for April 26.