TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi snow map yet to arrive on PUBG Mobile India, know why
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
The producers of Rakhee, S Gopal Reddy and KL Narayana, are planning their next flick on the banner of Durga Arts with Maheshbabu, who rewrote the records of the 75-year-old Telugu film history with Pokiri, in the lead. Jaasti Hemambar is being introduced as director through this film.
Maheshbabu who is in the habit of accepting films with different and variety titles had okayed the title of the film as Mirchi. However, Prince Maheshbabu would first complete a film Atithi with Surender Reddy as director. After that he had another film Harerama Harekrishna with Trivikram Srinivas as director and produced by MS Raju. Mirchi is most likely to start after these two films. Maheshbabu, who attained a stardom with the tremendous success of Pokiri had very few empty pages in his diary.