TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
The producers of Rakhee, S Gopal Reddy and KL Narayana, are planning their next flick on the banner of Durga Arts with Maheshbabu, who rewrote the records of the 75-year-old Telugu film history with Pokiri, in the lead. Jaasti Hemambar is being introduced as director through this film.
Maheshbabu who is in the habit of accepting films with different and variety titles had okayed the title of the film as Mirchi. However, Prince Maheshbabu would first complete a film Atithi with Surender Reddy as director. After that he had another film Harerama Harekrishna with Trivikram Srinivas as director and produced by MS Raju. Mirchi is most likely to start after these two films. Maheshbabu, who attained a stardom with the tremendous success of Pokiri had very few empty pages in his diary.