TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
If you just think that a heroine is just for mere glamour and skin show in the way of exposing her beauty, you are just wrong. This was proved by Malayalam heroine Mamata Mohandas. She joined Devisri Prasad to render the title song of Rakhee, directed by Krishnavamsi, presented by S Gopal Reddy and produced by KL Narayana on the banner of Durga Arts, with NT Ramarao, Ileana and Charmme in the lead.
The audio of Rakhee, which has a brother-sister sentiment in its storyline, was released on December 7. It may be mentioned that she was selected as one of the heroines for the NT Ramarao's forthcoming flick Yama Donga to be directed and produced by SS Rajamouli. When all the heroines are looking for a sweet voice to dub their sound, Mamata Mohandas went a step ahead and rendered a song itself, which is great. All the best to Mamata Mohandas.