TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
If you just think that a heroine is just for mere glamour and skin show in the way of exposing her beauty, you are just wrong. This was proved by Malayalam heroine Mamata Mohandas. She joined Devisri Prasad to render the title song of Rakhee, directed by Krishnavamsi, presented by S Gopal Reddy and produced by KL Narayana on the banner of Durga Arts, with NT Ramarao, Ileana and Charmme in the lead.
The audio of Rakhee, which has a brother-sister sentiment in its storyline, was released on December 7. It may be mentioned that she was selected as one of the heroines for the NT Ramarao's forthcoming flick Yama Donga to be directed and produced by SS Rajamouli. When all the heroines are looking for a sweet voice to dub their sound, Mamata Mohandas went a step ahead and rendered a song itself, which is great. All the best to Mamata Mohandas.