TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, December 29, 2006
The much-awaited film in the combination of Raghava Lawrence and Nagarjuna is most likely to go to sets on January 15, 2007. It is well aware among the audiences that Lawrence was the choreographer and was promoted as director by Nagarjuna through his film Mass which proved a big hit. Later, Lawrence proved himself again with Style by playing himself the hero.
The latest flick in this combination is being produced by ML Kumar Choudary on the banner of Sri Keerthi Creations. It was planned to take Ileana in the lead opposite Nagarjuna, but she could not provide the necessary dates. Later, they thought of taking Trisha. She was replaced with a Malayali girl Mamata Mohandas, due to unknown reasons. The film is slated for release in 2007 summer. Several speculations are going on about Nag's character in this film. While some predict that he is playing a dual role, some others say that the Yuva Samrat is playing without moustache in one character and the other character will have a longer moustache.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Siddharth returns to Bollywood
Abaddham draws criticism