TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, December 29, 2006
The much-awaited film in the combination of Raghava Lawrence and Nagarjuna is most likely to go to sets on January 15, 2007. It is well aware among the audiences that Lawrence was the choreographer and was promoted as director by Nagarjuna through his film Mass which proved a big hit. Later, Lawrence proved himself again with Style by playing himself the hero.
The latest flick in this combination is being produced by ML Kumar Choudary on the banner of Sri Keerthi Creations. It was planned to take Ileana in the lead opposite Nagarjuna, but she could not provide the necessary dates. Later, they thought of taking Trisha. She was replaced with a Malayali girl Mamata Mohandas, due to unknown reasons. The film is slated for release in 2007 summer. Several speculations are going on about Nag's character in this film. While some predict that he is playing a dual role, some others say that the Yuva Samrat is playing without moustache in one character and the other character will have a longer moustache.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Siddharth returns to Bollywood
Abaddham draws criticism