TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Popular Malayalam hero Mammotty had once played the role of Babasaheb Ambedkar some time ago and also bagged National Award as Best Actor for his role in Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar at the 31st International Film Festival's Indian Panorama section. The second outstanding performance is the portrayal of Rama Ambedkar, the long-suffering wife of Ambedkar who lived in the one-room chawl while Ambedkar went abroad for his studies, by Sonali Kulkarni. Now the film is ready for dubbing in Telugu on the banner of Nag Enterprises. Ghantasala Ratnakumar had taken up the responsibility to pen dialogues for this prestigious film.
Directed by Jabbar Patel, the film portrayed the life and several historic incidents that occurred in the life of BR Ambedkar, who is well known among all the Indians as a leader who worked for the cause of downtrodden people. The film had a great history of being screened in several international film festivals. Another speciality of the film is that art director Nitin Desai reproduced the era of early 20th century, especially the places like New York (where the film begins), London, Bombay, Baroda and Delhi.