TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
A new songbird has made his entry into Tollywood by securing second place in the Indian Idol Competitions and got an opportunity to give a number in Satyam Sivam Sundaram.
Hyderabad singer Karunya is the man who gave his first number for Satyam Sivam Sundaram being produced under the banner Sri Sri with Nitin as its hero, Mira Chopra is the heroine, Mani Sharma provides the music while story, screenplay and direction by Malayalee director Siddiq.
Producer B. Srinivasa Raju said that the song beginning with the lines 'kanulumoose mounama - antuleni santhama' sung by Karunya was recorded. The song is being filmed in Goa and will be completed shortly.
The filming activity, which will go on nonstop, is expected to be over by the first week of June. After finalising the post-production formalities, Satyam Sivam Sundaram will be released sometime during the close of June, Mr. Raju explained.