TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
When plans were announced to remake Munnabhai MBBS in Telugu, Megastar Chiranjeevi was genuinely interested in starring in the lead role. The film, Shankardada MBBS did phenomenally well.
Now, the sequel to the film, Lagey Raho Munnabhai is going to be remade in Tamil. According to previous announcements, Prabhudeva would direct the film with Chiranjeevi in the lead role. This time around, Chiranjeevi seems to have some second thoughts about working in the film.
Rumors have it that there are some unresolved salary issues with the producer and this is the reason why the Megastar is hesitant about committing himself to the sequel.
Negotiations are still on.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Balachander to direct a film on 'AIDS'
Shirdi shooting launched