TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
When plans were announced to remake Munnabhai MBBS in Telugu, Megastar Chiranjeevi was genuinely interested in starring in the lead role. The film, Shankardada MBBS did phenomenally well.
Now, the sequel to the film, Lagey Raho Munnabhai is going to be remade in Tamil. According to previous announcements, Prabhudeva would direct the film with Chiranjeevi in the lead role. This time around, Chiranjeevi seems to have some second thoughts about working in the film.
Rumors have it that there are some unresolved salary issues with the producer and this is the reason why the Megastar is hesitant about committing himself to the sequel.
Negotiations are still on.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Balachander to direct a film on 'AIDS'
Shirdi shooting launched