TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Producer Nagendrababu says, 'Considering the huge collections and other records aside, I have got an immense satisfaction for bringing out a good message-oriented film like Stalin which would benefit the society'. Addressing a press briefing, Nagababu says, 'Earlier I tried a good message-oriented film on our banner called Rudraveena. Though the film earned several awards, it failed to click commercially. But this time, we gave a good message to the society through Stalin and at the same time it has good commercial elements. We were sure that the film would also earn awards because of the good message in it.' Executive producer Madhu says, 'Already Stalin had surpassed the collections of Chiranjeevi's earlier film Tagore. We are sure that the film would create a record as the highest grosser in Telugu film industry. The film was released with 400 prints in over 550 theatres and is collecting heavily even in small centres. So we are not giving preference to the film's run.'