TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Producer Nagendrababu says, 'Considering the huge collections and other records aside, I have got an immense satisfaction for bringing out a good message-oriented film like Stalin which would benefit the society'. Addressing a press briefing, Nagababu says, 'Earlier I tried a good message-oriented film on our banner called Rudraveena. Though the film earned several awards, it failed to click commercially. But this time, we gave a good message to the society through Stalin and at the same time it has good commercial elements. We were sure that the film would also earn awards because of the good message in it.' Executive producer Madhu says, 'Already Stalin had surpassed the collections of Chiranjeevi's earlier film Tagore. We are sure that the film would create a record as the highest grosser in Telugu film industry. The film was released with 400 prints in over 550 theatres and is collecting heavily even in small centres. So we are not giving preference to the film's run.'