TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nayantara is going to be the heroine of Nagaruna's new film. Shooting begins on the 16th of March and Adithya, Nagarjuna's favorite director, is going to direct this film.
Before she completes this one, she will also start working in director P Vasu's film with Balakrishna. "I switched to Telugu because I had good offers in Telugu. The stories were good and my roles were good," Nayantara said.
So, how good is your Telugu?
"I can understand what people say in Telugu. But I don't know how to reply to them in Telugu. That's not a big issue because I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience of working in Telugu. When I came to Tamil from Malayalam, I didn't know Tamil either. But soon I learnt the language. I'm sure I'll learn Telugu too," the beautiful Nayantara replied.