TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
The shooting of Nicky and Niraj directed by Purna Adapala (Chandra) and produced by Kumari Meghan Iyyunni under Kalpataru Movie Makers (Pvt) Ltd with Sivaji and Deepa in the lead is almost complete but for the canning of a song. Director Purna says, 'We have completed the second schedule recently by shooting in Vizag and Araku and its surroundings for 14 days. With this, we have completed the shooting of talkie part besides canning of four songs. The remaining song would be completed before November 20. Dubbing work is also in progress. We will release the audio during this month and the film during the first half of next month.
Explaining the story, he says, 'A girl comes to India from abroad to learn music and the hero falls in love with her. She keeps some conditions to the love and what steps the hero took to achieve love is the subject. There are five songs in the film and the popular song 'Gorinka Gootike Cheravu Chiluka...' was used in a remix version for the film. Cinematographer Vijay C Kumar showed good expertise in using the camera.