TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The shooting of Nicky and Niraj directed by Purna Adapala (Chandra) and produced by Kumari Meghan Iyyunni under Kalpataru Movie Makers (Pvt) Ltd with Sivaji and Deepa in the lead is almost complete but for the canning of a song. Director Purna says, 'We have completed the second schedule recently by shooting in Vizag and Araku and its surroundings for 14 days. With this, we have completed the shooting of talkie part besides canning of four songs. The remaining song would be completed before November 20. Dubbing work is also in progress. We will release the audio during this month and the film during the first half of next month.
Explaining the story, he says, 'A girl comes to India from abroad to learn music and the hero falls in love with her. She keeps some conditions to the love and what steps the hero took to achieve love is the subject. There are five songs in the film and the popular song 'Gorinka Gootike Cheravu Chiluka...' was used in a remix version for the film. Cinematographer Vijay C Kumar showed good expertise in using the camera.