TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The Old Nizam unit of the State Film Chamber of Commerce, Hyderabad, had unanimously resolved that there should be dubbing films. Talking to film journalists, the president and secretary of the chamber, M Vijayender Reddy and Muralimohan respectively and others made it very clear that there should be dubbing films. They condemned the decision of the Film Producers Council in no uncertain terms. They found fault with the decision saying that it is unbecoming on the part of the producers council to declare that they would not cooperate with the producers who go for dubbing films.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Maya Bazaar all set for release on Nov. 23
Srikanth's film titled Operation Duryodhana