TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The Old Nizam unit of the State Film Chamber of Commerce, Hyderabad, had unanimously resolved that there should be dubbing films. Talking to film journalists, the president and secretary of the chamber, M Vijayender Reddy and Muralimohan respectively and others made it very clear that there should be dubbing films. They condemned the decision of the Film Producers Council in no uncertain terms. They found fault with the decision saying that it is unbecoming on the part of the producers council to declare that they would not cooperate with the producers who go for dubbing films.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Maya Bazaar all set for release on Nov. 23
Srikanth's film titled Operation Duryodhana