TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
NTR finally has a film that will make him breathe a sigh of relief. Rakhi's plot looks a bit too artificial, but director Krishnavamsi's Midas touch will surely see this film perform box office wonders.
What was getting intolerable however was NTR's weight.
Even when Ashok was released, many felt that it was about time he lost some weight. He did make some effort in that direction but soon gave up. In Rakhi, the man looks like he desperately needs to get back in shape. And this time around, something is not right with his hair too.
NTR is a graceful actor with excellent dance skills. He emotes very well too. But unless he does some serious body-sculpting, he wouldn't be able to exploit his talents to the max.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Chiru not interested in Munnabhai 2
Balachander to direct a film on 'AIDS'