TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Director Tejas Oka V Chitram was supposed get released on May 4th. It has Pradeep son of Ravi Raja Pinishetty's Vamsy, Madhu Shalini and Deepa (earlier Poonam Kaur) playing the lead roles.
It would have been good if the movie was released on May 4th as presenter Dasari Narayana Raos birthday was also on May 4th. However, due to some technical problems, it got postponed. But a felicitation function was held for Dasari. So, fans have to wait till May 19th for Tejas movie.