TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Balakrishna and Simran would look in a novel get up in Okka Magaadu directed and produced by YVS Choudary under the 'Bommarillu Vaari' banner. In order to get the necessary technical know-how and other instruments, Balakrishna, Simran, YVS Choudary and make-up chief Sharat Kumar had been to the US. Director-cum-producer YVS Choudary says, 'A good story is necessary for any film and at the same time the screen presence of the artistes is also important. In Okka Magaadu the physical appearance and get-ups of both Balakrishna and Simran would be novel on the screen and I personally designed some ideas. Senior publicity artiste Eswar painted the sketches which I have in my mind. I believed that only Hollywood technicians would do justice to those sketches for the expected screen presence. So we are here to seek cooperation from our counterparts here. However, there is a director who dominates the producer in me. At the same time, Bommarillu Vaari banner has a tradition to honour the director's ideas. This led all of us to the US without any hesitation on expenditure. We are doing the get-ups of both Balakrishna and Simran with the expert technicians in Los Angeles. We will stay here for about 15 days and return only with complete satisfaction on the get-ups. We will also bring all the necessary equipment for the purpose during our return to India. Nisha Kothari, Anushka are playing opposite Balakrishna in the film while Simran is doing a special heroine character.