TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for doing versatile films like Aithe and Anukokunda Oka Roju. A film in his direction raises lots of expectations from the audiences. At the same time, when a popular mass hero playing in the film would further boost the prospects. Unlike earlier films, Okkadunnadu is an out and out commercial flick.
Director Chandu says, 'Though it is not an offbeat film, but certainly has a unique subject based on real life incidents. There will be no twists and I made the film in a simple and straight way to suit the taste of all classes of audiences. I worked on the subject for about a year and finally came to the conclusion that it suits the body language of Gopichand. I am sure that the way I presented the film and the character elevation would definitely satisfy not only his fans but the audiences in general. Gopichand is also very excited with the film.
He says, 'I believe I took a right decision in accepting a film directed by Chandu. I know the pulse of my fans and what kind of movies they expect from me. However, I too had an ambition to satisfy not only the mass but class audiences as well. 'Okkadunnadu' directed by Chandu has all the qualities that could attract both class as well as mass audiences. It is a good experience to work with Chandu.'
At least 70 per cent of the talkie part and canning of three songs were completed by now. The balance talkie part would be finished by December-end and the producer is planning to shoot the remaining two songs abroad i.e., in Spain or Hungary. Post-production work had also begun simultaneously. The film is most likely to hit the screen on February 9.