TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
It is well aware that music director RP Patnaik had joined hands with director Teja for Lakshmi Kalyanam after a long gap. But, after providing tunes for the songs, RP Patnaik left for abroad tour and did not return in time to complete the re-recording formalities. It is learnt that RP Patnaik had handed over the responsibility to complete the project to one of his assistants against the wishes of Teja.
As that assistant had got an opportunity give music for another film as music director, he did not show much interest or concentration o this subject. Irked over the turn of events, Teja convinced Manisharma to complete the re-recording. With this, it would be the first combination of Teja and Manisharma. The film is slated for release in January.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Vijetha audio released
Ushodayam completes shoot