TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, December 14, 2006
It is well aware that music director RP Patnaik had joined hands with director Teja for Lakshmi Kalyanam after a long gap. But, after providing tunes for the songs, RP Patnaik left for abroad tour and did not return in time to complete the re-recording formalities. It is learnt that RP Patnaik had handed over the responsibility to complete the project to one of his assistants against the wishes of Teja.
As that assistant had got an opportunity give music for another film as music director, he did not show much interest or concentration o this subject. Irked over the turn of events, Teja convinced Manisharma to complete the re-recording. With this, it would be the first combination of Teja and Manisharma. The film is slated for release in January.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Vijetha audio released
Ushodayam completes shoot