TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The shooting part of Pellaina Kothalo directed and produced by Madan with Jagapatibabu, Priyamani and Astha Singhal in the lead has come to an end recently and post-production work is progressing now. The audio of the film would be released soon. Producer cum director Madan says, 'When a youth comes out of his teenage and joins a job, he will have different expectations on his married life. It depends on the lifestyle of a particular person. Soon they remain sweet memories. Such expectations would come into reality once he marries a girl. But how such expectations take a twist had to be watched on the silver screen.' Music is by Agastya and camera is by Surender Reddy.