TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Friday, October 27, 2006
The Tamil hit film Kovai Brothers with Satyaraj and Sibiraj in the lead has been dubbed in Telugu by Mutyala Ramdas under Venkata Sivasai Films banner. The name of the telugu remake is Pokiri Brothers. The audio of the film was released through Supreme Music amidst several film personalities at Film Chamber on October 25. Producer Dil Raju launched the audio and handed over the first audiocassette to another Producers' Council chairman C. Kalyan. D Iman provided music for this film.
Producers Vakada Appa Rao, Nukarapu Suryaprakasa Rao, Suresh Kondeti were the chief guests of the function. All the invitees wished that the film would be a big hit. Producer Ramdas says, 'The film celebrated 100 days in Tamil Nadu. It is a total entertainer and at the same time had good sentiment. We are planning to release the film in November.' Shakti Chidambaram had directed the films.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Chiranjeevi-Vinayak combo again?
Tulasi on child sentiment